Dear valued customers,
With the COVID-19 level dropping down to level 2, EDO Japanese Restaurant will start serving customers in the restaurant in the restaurant from 14 May 2020 ( this Thursday) .
We are also pleased to announce that we are now on-license for supply and sale alcohol. We will provide various types of alcohol, including sake, white wine, red wine, beer and other low alcoholic drink in the restaurant.
Meanwhile, we are continuing ensuring the health and safety of our customers and staff. Along with our ongoing commitment to maintaining the cleanliness in our restaurant, we have also implemented numbers of additional and proactive Health and Safety measures in-store to ensure we can continue to provide you with the best and safest experience. These measures include:
· Our facilities, including the front door, tables and counter will be sanitized regularly – every 1-2 hours
· Hand sanitizer is available to be used at the counter for all the customers
· We will continue educating our team members on important prevention measures as specified by the New Zealand Health Department
We are also providing the takeaway service to the customers with the following options:
1. Contact our restaurant via phone 07 8393919 or 0211178785 or Facebook for making orders. You may pick up your orders at the self-pickup area in our restaurant.
2. Online ordering APP (Ubereats, Tuckerfox, buy@home etc) accounts are now opened. You may choose delivery or self-pickup options via Ubereats . Please be aware Tuckerfox only offers self-pickup option at this stage.
We wish you take care of yourselves and be mindful of those around you. We appreciate you keeping safety distance in the restaurant. We will provide a health and safe dining environment to all of you.
Thank you for being our loyalty customers.
EDO Japanese Restaurant
Find us here
日式鳗鱼饭&炙烤牛肉Japanese restaurant in Hamilton!Japanese Restaurant Edo #edojapaneserestauranthamiltonnz #japanesecuisine #amazingfood #foodphotography #filmmaker #鳗鱼饭 #日料 #photography #video #videography #cinematography #victoriastreet #hamiltonnz #waikato #auckland #food #cusine
Posted by Steven Wang on Sunday, July 26, 2020